Perfect for earthen, cement-lime and lime plasters as well as new drywall, gypsum plaster and above grade concrete, stone and brick.
Unlike typical paints, which merely form a coating and can peel and wear over time, silicate paints actually absorb into and permanently become part of the mineral surface to which they were applied. In doing so, they reduce the porosity, making the surface increasingly water resistant but still remaining vapour permeable. Importantly, silicate paints can be applied and reapplied perpetually without negatively affecting the wall’s ability to breathe.
- 97% mineral ingredients
- Water resistant
- Washable and durable
- Allows the coated surface to breathe while remaining water repellant.
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Odourless within hours
- Acts as a fire retardant
- Mildew resistant and naturally fungicide free.
- 9 standard colour tints with endless tones available
- Custom colour tinting is also available